Tree Creatures and international exhibits.

The last couple of weeks I've been swamped with work (my mask shop is having a Halloween sale that's really picked up speed).  Also I'm trying to complete my "Tree Creatures Installation" for the Flower Fantasy Show at the Grand Ave. Festival.


I've made progress with the one on the left...


This is his face before painting.


After painting the base color.



Top of the tree with flowers added.


Here you can see I attached a 2 foot stake to install it into the planter.


Anyway, I've been so busy with mask orders, a book illustration job, and work I needed to send off to other shows that he's now sitting here on my desk. Hopefully this weekend I will finish him up and start on the next one.

“The House in The Woods” 
This is my little painting for the  “Brüder Grimm” exhibit at the Wesersagen Museum in Bad Oeynhausen, Germany. Opening in November till January. I shipped it off this week.
"It's a Beautiful Day"

I also sent off this painting to Turkey for the Bicycle and Tourism Show at Baliskasir University going up in November.

An Arizona Iris
And finally this is my entry into the show "Irises" for the Hotel Iris in Alexandrov, Russia, for an exhibit in 2017.  


Here, you are gazing upon the delicious cinnamon cake that the girls and I made Mike for his birthday a few days ago. Tomorrow we're going on a segway tour of Tempe town lake to celebrate (mostly because I've always wanted to try one of those things.) Have an excellent week!








Comments

Popular Posts