designing monsters and daylight savings

Mike and I stood in the kitchen sipping coffee when Phoebe in the living room runs over to us all excited-like and shouts, "DAYLIGHT SAVINGS STARTS NEXT WEEKEND!"
Mike shouts back "AWESOME! LET"S START RIGHT NOW!" So we did.

In other news we made good progress on the backdrops yesterday....

 Here you can see we are adding black lines.

This backdrop was completed by the end of the day.

We had two others very well along.  We'll probably finish them on Monday when we get back to them. 

Today in my class I'll be teaching the kids to design monsters. I'm giving them a page of monster parts. Then we'll create some "big head" creatures.

Meaning a big head with arms and legs.  I think the kids will have fun with this one!

Comments

Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Webdesign

Popular Posts