Friday, November 12, 2010

So... Now I'm on the air!

In case you don't get enough of me online, you can now tune into my new radio show! I'm on the air once a month interviewing artists from all walks of life. I have two co-hosts who are incredible artists themselves and have really impressive resumes! It's with the Red River Writers series of radio shows. I guess it's one of those things where you come on as a guest so often that they just offer up a show.

In other news, I'm able to wander outside again. Unfortunately it's been one of those weeks that a flu like virus has descended on our house, but today all three kids are in school! YAY!

Lately I have great empathy for how hard my kids work at going to school as I'm back in school as well. Mike and I are in a five hour animation class once a week at Mesa College. It's intense and on the computer and pretty complicated, so when I found out my first grader has to miss 2 whole days of recess for "not paying attention" in class, I got pretty mad. Paying attention for hours at a time is really difficult, even when it's a subject you like and are interested in, and seriously, she's only seven! I think I'll go in and talk to the teacher.

Anyway, please remember to pick up a copy of our new book The People That Melt in The Rain, Issue #0 from our award winning critically acclaimed series (Sounds awesome right?- I didn't even make that up!) Here's pictures of us enjoying our own copy!!!




You too can be this happy! Just order our book! It's only $3.50. (USD)

1 comment:

The Mike Dubisch Sketchbook said...

You can see it's a great read ;+)

"People are willing to take these extraordinary chances to become writers, musicians, or painters, and because of them, we have a culture. If this ever stops, our culture will die, because most of our culture, in fact, has been created by people that got paid nothing for it--people like Edgar Allan Poe, Vincent Van Gogh or Mozart."-Kurt Vonnegut

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...