The Last Day

This is the Hollywood Theater that hosted the Lovecraft film festival last weekend.



There were Cthulu monsters and Mike had "Special Guest" status (which is better than just "guest"!)


We didn't catch any of the movies though....



Because my brother, Duncan and his wife Kristin showed up! Here we are heading over to the Saturday Market.

It was crowded.



But they brought their dogs!! Who are very cute, but seem to attract LOTS of attention from passersby.



It took about an hour, but eventually all these lovely ladies found new hats!



The cute little dogs kept them up all night, though, so while Duncan and Kristin caught up on some sleep, I brought the girls over to Jamison Square.





Next to the square was a bride and groom waiting for the streetcar (everyone uses public transportation here!!)


Naomi took this opportunity to get a little wet.




No, I did NOT pack enough clothes for her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron
How could I not follow the Old Geezer! ;)

Popular Posts