Work

"Members of your family might say they are working hard all day long, while you are off at school or clarinet lessons, but the only way to know for sure is to follow them at a discreet distance." -Lemony Snicket

I seem to have done it again. I've over scheduled myself and all the kids, so I'm running in circles, meeting deadlines and coming up with brilliant titles for blog posts like "work"... Oh well, I promise to do better in the future.

Much of what I've been working on I can't share here until it's published elsewhere, but here are some things I can share.

This is from the short film I'm working on called "Final Resting Place" part of a project called "Unseen Horrors"
Here she's saying "What's that man doing over there?"



Now he says "I don't know let's go see." Yes,I know what you're thinking... It's like I'm really there!



These are the two most recent pages of "The Horribles"





Of course, I'm sure you all read my comic so you didn't need to see that ;)

Comments

Lily said…
I love, love, love the pictures.
I love that you love them!!!

Popular Posts