packing, cleaning, saying goodbye

Well, we leave on Wednesday at noon. We've been in a packing frenzy. We're running out of space in our luggage and our storage space so nearly everything has become expendable.

We have so much to do it's hard to think straight and we all seem to be coming down with something. My throat is killing me. I'm glad to be busy though, then I don't have to think so much about everyone we're leaving. It's been so hard to say goodbye...

Last week my old dog Enzo went blind and started falling down the stairs. My father-in-law and his wife offered him a home with them and we realized it was the kindest thing we could do for him. We left him with them on Thanksgiving.. Now I'm getting teary-eyed in the pet department at Walmart... I really hoped we'd ALL be going (except the fish). Even my cat, Pushy, misses him. They'll take good care of him, though.

Comments

Popular Posts