Hoje, eu ando com o cachorro....

That means today I walked the dog. On my (very slow) walk (Enzo is showing his age these days) I mulled over my goals for when I get to Curitiba.
#1 I'm writing a comic book series called "The People that melt in the Rain" I have five issues written and have at least that many to go, hopefully I'll get this done soon . It's a complicated mystery about a young girl trapped in a cursed mid-western town.
#2 I'm writing and drawing my first graphic novel called "The Horribles". It's a gothic children's book about a family of horrible monsters.
#3 I'm also hoping to work on my linguistic goals. I want to achieve fluency in Portuguese,and make progress with my understanding of french.
#4 and lastly I'm planning to get TEFL certified (teaching english as a foreign language) while I'm there.

Thank goodness our visa is for five years... maybe I'll get it all done :)

Comments

Popular Posts